Pages

Friday, June 26, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge - Week 2: Dare to Dream

The TPT Seller Challenge for this week is Dare to Dream. Why do I want to create products for Teachers Pay Teachers? 

Grow professionally: I've always enjoyed creating instructional materials for my students and sharing what I create with my teammates. I like the idea of teacher leadership. There is always that drive to do something more that impacts other beyond the four walls of my classroom. I had a year and a half experience when I was out of the classroom as a math instructional coach. While I loved the role, there was always a part of me that missed having a class to call my own. I know that if I were to leave the classroom now, I would want to focus on curriculum design. By creating products and sharing them online, this gives me opportunities to design instructional materials while still doing what I truly love - teach. 

Collaborate with others: Teaching is better when you do it with others. I love to get ideas from my colleagues near and far. I feel that collaboration helps me become a better teacher. By creating instructional materials and sharing them on the web, I feel like I have even more opportunities for network and collaborate with educators from all over. 

Earn extra mad money: The extra moola sure doesn't hurt. I like the idea of earning a little extra money to play with guilt free. This money helps fuel my love of purchasing other TPT items and traveling. 


1 comment:

  1. TpT has set up a great community of learners to help each other grow! I've really appreciated it! I hope that you have found this challenge of use to you for collaborations and learning :)

    Sparkling in Second

    ReplyDelete