Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2015

TPT Seller Challenge - Week 1: Makeover Madness

I have had this blog for about a year and a half, and it has just served as a landing page for Georgia Council of Teachers of Mathematics Conference attendees to get materials from a sessions I have presented. There are a whooping two posts! About a year ago, I started posting products in my Teachers Pay Teachers store, but I haven't really put any effort into it. That brings us to now. 

The TPT Seller Challenge and some free time during summer break have given me some motivation to begin blogging regularly (hopefully) and devote some energy to my Teachers Pay Teachers store. 

Week 1 of the Challenge is Makeover Madness. I have selected to makeover my product "The Important Thing About My Classmates" because it had no cover. So voila - now it has a cover!


Take a minute to swing my store and check it out. It is on sale (20%) until Sunday, June 21. Enjoy and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. Covers are definitely a must for products! :) Way to go! Best of luck with your new store. TpT is a great place to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Covers so get the attention of customers :) I love clipart and this will definitely make your products stand out for all the others. Best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete